Frazier having a decent night against the Braves...

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
Also, the free runner in extra innings will be the downfall of the United States. I LOATHE that rule.
 

mdm3045

Freshman
Dec 8, 2018
493
74
28
Lots of MS State connections in the Braves/Pirates game tonight:

Adam Frazier, Chris Stratton, David Bednar (brother of Will), and Austin Riley (was once committed to State).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again