Franny/Naz…anyone?

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
I’m glad it will only take 3 and we will get a cupcake in the first round so I can have one extra week of football but this Naz team is reminiscent of like 2006 Naz…woof!
 

DMurph11

Senior
May 16, 2012
542
767
93
SFHS looked much better than they have at any point this year. The freshman RB they have was excellent. Opened up the passing game and SF QB played well.

Should be 4-4 headed into Montini week 9.
 

DMurph11

Senior
May 16, 2012
542
767
93
Final? I can’t confirm.
25-22 SF. Were able to run the clock out after INT. Game broadcast on NFHS Network would presume replay is available. Franny desperately needed this one…put some pieces together tonight that hadn’t been there.
 

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
I think the Naz run is done. I’m calling it.

time of death: 22:41 on 9/25.

it was a great run and I am grateful to have been able to watch it. We will always remember and cherish the trophies they brought us but as with all good things this too has come to an end.
 

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
Huge win for Spartans, they needed that.
I agree! If you guys would have lost to this train wreck you’d need to start panicking.

I may have to retract my statement about the Providence game.

thank goodness they were a bigger train wreck that week because Naz should be looking at a 9 week season for the first time in a long time.
 

Wittymoniker1

All-Conference
Aug 6, 2007
5,510
1,905
113
I think the Naz run is done. I’m calling it.

time of death: 22:41 on 9/25.

it was a great run and I am grateful to have been able to watch it. We will always remember and cherish the trophies they brought us but as with all good things this too has come to an end.
The Roadrunners will probably play their best game of the season against Rita. Book it!
 

DMurph11

Senior
May 16, 2012
542
767
93
I agree! If you guys would have lost to this train wreck you’d need to start panicking.

I may have to retract my statement about the Providence game.

thank goodness they were a bigger train wreck that week because Naz should be looking at a 9 week season for the first time in a long time.
No reason to overreact - Racki has never won a game in Wheaton against SFHS…last time they lost to SF in Wheaton by 3 Naz ended up winning it all. Still the 6A favorites (so long as a last minute venue change for the title game doesn’t have it being played on SFHS home field).
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September