Heard an old coach say, It is what it isI thought changing sites would make me feel differently (more optimistic) about Frank and the team's outlook.
I was wrong.
How do you feel 59 minutes later?I thought changing sites would make me feel differently (more optimistic) about Frank and the team's outlook.
I was wrong.
60-40 odds in favor of departure.I still need him gone
And the Team Will Be Rank!Frank will be Frank
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start