Who do you think they have the best chance of getting ?What exactly are you trying to ask?
I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.Who do you think they have the best chance of getting ?
BMW X6?I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.
I do have a mean crossover though.
Lol that's cool.I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.
I do have a mean crossover though.
Josh Jackson....awesome talent. Not coming to Duke.
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury