ASU because of the weather. I think a good miss.
Yeah, I'm sure it was the weather
![]()
Yes, that's an ASU dorm with a pool:
![]()
I'll tell you what. My limited experience with Arizona was the Insight Bowl. Based off that, I wouldn't blame any kid for wanting to go to college there. As a parent, I might pay a little more attention to the academic side of things. But you can't deny that would be four really fun years.
This may come off as sour grapes. But if Iowa didn't want to take him before prep school maybe its for the best he didn't end up here. ASU should be more manageable academically.
2 friends of mine went to ASU but they only managed 2 years and had to transfer. Impossible to get work done.I'll tell you what. My limited experience with Arizona was the Insight Bowl. Based off that, I wouldn't blame any kid for wanting to go to college there. As a parent, I might pay a little more attention to the academic side of things. But you can't deny that would be four really fun years.
This may come off as sour grapes. But if Iowa didn't want to take him before prep school maybe its for the best he didn't end up here. ASU should be more manageable academically.
Funny - I too know two people who went to ASU. Neither of them graduated either.2 friends of mine went to ASU but they only managed 2 years and had to transfer. Impossible to get work done.
I would never let my kid go there. Not really a school.
I don't think Iowa backing off had anything to do with academics, they were not expecting for him to qualify and gave someone else his spot.
Yeah, I'm sure it was the weather
![]()
Yes, that's an ASU dorm with a pool:
![]()
Funny - I too know two people who went to ASU. Neither of them graduated either.
Same here. Friend told me it was the best year of his life but he would have either died or been in rehab. He was actually glad he flunked out.Funny - I too know two people who went to ASU. Neither of them graduated either.
So I'm thinking of anyone I can remember from ASU and then I thought of Pat Tilman. That man might have been the most disciplined person to ever walk the earth.Lol, had a niece go to ASU. She graduated in 3 years with a 4.0
Something seriously wrong with that child.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN