Perfect description of our fan base. I know a certain coach who can fix that real quick.
Carl Pelini?
RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughFractured and fragile women are definitely his wheelhouse!
Oh God. Thanks for that. I managed to avoid the 2nd half last night (got one of the biggest deer of my life with my bow) and just got done cleaning everything after butchering. I would rather LIVE in a hog confinemnt shed, than watch that piece of trash roam our sideling.Bielma.![]()
Pics or it didn't happenOh God. Thanks for that. I managed to avoid the 2nd half last night (got one of the biggest deer of my life with my bow) and just got done cleaning everything after butchering. I would rather LIVE in a hog confinemnt shed, than watch that piece of trash roam our sideling.
No idea how to. Have never, and most likely will never post a picture here. And especially not a hunting picture. Too many craziesPics or it didn't happen
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State