Fox vs Ulis

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Comparing a freshman Fox to a sophomore Ullis is totally unfair. We need to wait and compare them after both have had a couple years as a pro.
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,838
60,825
103
Comparing a freshman Fox to a sophomore Ullis is totally unfair. We need to wait and compare them after both have had a couple years as a pro.

But, that is probably unfair, since the college and pro games are different.
 

Mike-D

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
50,484
75,726
113
Ulis ain't walking through that door. Also, as good as Fox is, he'd be even better as a Sophomore. Comparison is stupid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TroutBum

Mike-D

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
50,484
75,726
113
And, yet you did.

Did what exactly? Say the comparison is stupid? Let's compare a Sophomore Fox to a Freshman Ulis. It would still be stupid. Some of you get off to bashing our players through hard times. Kiss my ***.

Edit
I've bashed Briscoe. But I didn't compare him to Jamal Murray, and dedicate a thread to it.
 
Last edited:

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,838
60,825
103
Did what exactly? Say the comparison is stupid? Let's compare a sophomore Fox to a Freshman Ulis. It would still be stupid. Some of you get off to bashing our players through hard times. Kiss my ***.

Edit
I've bashed Briscoe. But I don't compare him to Jamal Murray, and dedicate a thread to it.

I never bashed Fox. He is a great talent. Who knows, he may lead us to a championship. All I did was give my opinion as to who was the better pg, in college, him, or Ulis. And as far as kissing your butt, why don't you smile, so I know where to start. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 
  • Like
Reactions: billygoatnads
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  4. 04 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU