Fox out tonight

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I doubt it but could be. I doubt because it's rare that black people get mono. Not sure why

It isn't a racial thing, rather socioeconomic. Lower socioeconomic groups tend to be exposed to the virus at younger ages, when it is less likely to cause an acute infection.
 

southalcat

Redshirt
Jan 1, 2012
141
28
0
I remember we played some SEC team a week and a half or so ago and the announcers were talking about the whole team playing sick. Right then, I worried out loud about close contact with their players...
 

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
17,050
6,848
0
I remember we played some SEC team a week and a half or so ago and the announcers were talking about the whole team playing sick. Right then, I worried out loud about close contact with their players...
I think it could be lingering ***** effects from the Louisville game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt