Found in Junk.

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,772
2,350
113
I took the Clarion-Ledger at one time to get Bulldog news, like five years ago. When it came time to renew after the ‘$1 come on’ offer, I decided that there was no way I was going to pay for such bias, half-a**ed reporting. For years after, I was hammered by e-mails to sign up from them. Just recently, I check my over-sized junk mail. Along side the penis enhancement adds, Amazon delivery notices (I don’t have Prime), I found that my iPhone had moved the Clarion-Ledger ads into junk mail. This is the correct place for them I thought….edit…select all….delete!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,741
1,520
113
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,300
2,196
113
Thanks Rebels, MSU gets help winning SEC.


Beginning of the end for that rag.

I used to wake up early at state to go get a paper to read the sports section . 2003-2006

I can’t believe the CL is still an entity.



 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,430
6,135
113
Thanks Rebels, MSU gets help winning SEC.


Beginning of the end for that rag.

I used to wake up early at state to go get a paper to read the sports section . 2003-2006

I can’t believe the CL is still an entity.



That was The End of The End for that fish wrap
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack
Apr 5, 2026
310
346
63
I took the Clarion-Ledger at one time to get Bulldog news, like five years ago. When it came time to renew after the ‘$1 come on’ offer, I decided that there was no way I was going to pay for such bias, half-a**ed reporting. For years after, I was hammered by e-mails to sign up from them. Just recently, I check my over-sized junk mail. Along side the penis enhancement adds, Amazon delivery notices (I don’t have Prime), I found that my iPhone had moved the Clarion-Ledger ads into junk mail. This is the correct place for them I thought….edit…select all….delete!!
I'm surprised it still exists.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list