FOS Article on South Carolina

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,177
6,951
112
I watched South Carolina play about 5 times this year and I am not a fan. They are good sports when they are winning but several games this year when they were challenged they converted to a thuggish type of mentality. Everybody knows I am not a sUcK fan but when they played Big Blew at home that ugliness showed in a game that they were in complete control. A sUcK player made a good defensive stop and the South Carolina player went her wanting to fight.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State defensive snap counts: 25 players see the field, no one plays every snap
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State offensive snap counts: Five play every snap in win over the Seminoles
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football win over Florida State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: Louisville 44, Florida State 20
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Isaac Brown makes Louisville history in dominant win over Florida State