Former players playing again

hddon

Freshman
Apr 5, 2002
747
52
28
I just had a thought since everything is pretty much wide open, so why can't former players re enroll and get some nil money. I'd say boogie cousins could still contribute. I know there is eligibility issues, but you could sue and have those removed, I would think.
 

CincinnatiWildcat

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2015
1,219
1,970
0
I just had a thought since everything is pretty much wide open, so why can't former players re enroll and get some nil money. I'd say boogie cousins could still contribute. I know there is eligibility issues, but you could sue and have those removed, I would think.
Professionals have been getting NIL money forever. NIL has always been a thing on the free market it was just not available to college students
 

ftp000

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
6,606
6,609
113
And if we get Jay Wright, maybe he can bring Barkley and crew along to suit up.
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,320
126,666
93
I just had a thought since everything is pretty much wide open, so why can't former players re enroll and get some nil money. I'd say boogie cousins could still contribute. I know there is eligibility issues, but you could sue and have those removed, I would think.
Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network
 

6andahalf

Junior
Mar 15, 2024
239
201
0
This is why we’re the most knowledgeable fanbase in college basketball. Who else would think of bringing back former NBA players to play college basketball?
 

hddon

Freshman
Apr 5, 2002
747
52
28
All this stuff is hilarious but my point is why couldn't that happen. College sports are just farm leagues now. Players go back and forth all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KentuckyFlyer

KentuckyFlyer

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2007
3,624
1,513
113
I mean, could that really be done? If those guys could come back i be ok with keeping CCC
 

hddon

Freshman
Apr 5, 2002
747
52
28
That's what I'm trying to say, the Supreme Court said you couldn't deny these kids ability to make money well what about the older kids that flamed out of the league. G- league is about gone so there's tons of dudes who can play. Probably never got an education either. My question was how could you deny them that. I mean I know it sounds preposterous but still.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notFromhere
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7