Former players at game

ScarletteK80

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2003
15,877
4,514
58
I saw Linda Miles, Tyler S., Mauri H., spacing on a few others. No Cappie, Matee, Essence, Piph, Kia....etc.????
 

dmd78

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
41,275
482
0
I saw Linda Miles, Tyler S., Mauri H., spacing on a few others. No Cappie, Matee, Essence, Piph, Kia....etc.????

I also saw Courtney Locke and Rebecca Richman. I think I saw Tasha Pointer, but I blinked and she was gone.

Bob Mulcahy was there, as well as Gov. Phil Murphy and his wife.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MADHAT1

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
Also players from Chaney and Iowa (Jolette Law someone said was there)
 

eso1989

Junior
Dec 17, 2001
690
258
0
I thought it was neat that Dawn Staley came. Other former players I spotted; Heather Zurich, Fitzpatrick (last year's team), Bri Canty, Alex Alfano and Christa Evans. I was kind of surprised no video tributes from Carson, Matee, Laney, Cappie, Newton or Shawnetta Stewart.
 

dmd78

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
41,275
482
0
I saw Linda Miles, Tyler S., Mauri H., spacing on a few others. No Cappie, Matee, Essence, Piph, Kia....etc.????

I’ve identified a few players from the 90’s: Lauren Hartmann, Rachel Pieczynski, LaTana Lillard, Teeigh (Tomora ) Young.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,591
180,796
113
Heard he was out of state courting big donor.


this was planned for awhile...I heard that excuse when Uncle Bob attended the Princeton mens game the same night Stringer was winning her 700th at the RAC
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?