Yup. Moved here in 2009. Asheville is headed in the wrong direction, outside the city is still nice.Welcome. So, AVL, huh? Was there yesterday.
I hear ya! My first visit to AVL was in 1992 when I was a grad student in Durham. Now we go for the food, beer, and chocolate after taking advantage of the surrounding mountains.Yup. Moved here in 2009. Asheville is headed in the wrong direction, outside the city is still nice.
Good to see you here PSUEng. You always answered the harder questions. For whatever reason PSUTENN1 didn’t fly.How will anyone know who to ask for HVAC help with the name change![]()
You can’t walk downtown anymore without being accosted by the freeloaders. Asheville was nice up until a couple years ago. It’s gone to hell.I hear ya! My first visit to AVL was in 1992 when I was a grad student in Durham. Now we go for the food, beer, and chocolate after taking advantage of the surrounding mountains.
I wanted to share with you something I heard yesterday. Here in NC there are roughly 13,000 people holding a mechanical license. (HVAC). All but 109 of them are over 55 years old (including me)How will anyone know who to ask for HVAC help with the name change![]()
it is just a team effort. you are the tech side i am the PE side. For 1 more year that isGood to see you here PSUEng. You always answered the harder questions. For whatever reason PSUTENN1 didn’t fly.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven't stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
BWI Football
Top Penn State player takes of the week: Why Rocco Becht expects the Lions to be a 'different team' at Northwestern
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern