Quiet confidence!The last thing I want to see is a Morikawa commercial.
Amen. Henley misses and Hovland delivers.My God what a letdown putt from Henley
This match and 2 othersFeel like they had to win this match to have some momentum. Tie feels useless here imo.
Yep. I can spend the rest of the weekend on college football and the NFL; Team USA is toast.shows which team has stones.
NBC keeps commenting on the behavior of some fans. Why not throw them out?
Cool storyBetween the state of our Nation and the unlikeable crew we're rolling out...this is the least I've cared about a Ryder Cup win in a loooong time.
Missed opportunities this session. Every other one they were just outplayedUS looking pretty pathetic. I don't know what they have more of, putts or misopptys
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Visit Shows Jalen Davis What It Means to Be a Tar Heel
Inside Carolina Football
Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
Inside Carolina Football
UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind