I saw that one of Fitz's sons was over there with the players. Perhaps that was what he was concerned about...that his son might get too carried away by the players controlled rowdiness.Originally posted by Mr. Stupor:
The students that were there were great. Unfortunately, now that they've sold off extra portions of the baseline seats, I would not say they were there in droves. It was, however, great fun watching the looks on Fitz's face when the football players got just a tad over-the-top excited. Those looks were priceless - like he wanted to tone them down and give them a maturity lecture but couldn't and just had to let it slide. I pegged football attendance at 40-45 or so. A very fine showing - and the helmets were a nice touch, as was the Olah chant like the European "olay, olay, olay... Olay, olay". I think we'll be hearing more of that now that it's been blessed by football players...
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis