For those complaining about no running game

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,441
8,875
113
I understand your complaints, but do you realize how bad our RBs are? I don't know if I've seen a group this bad, talk about going down at first contact. Mark's is a 4 star recruit, has he just not put it together yet?
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,132
4,896
113
Golly Gee,

when absolutly NO effort is put into the running game,

You will have No running game.

Don't blame the players, blame the system.

This is BS!
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,853
8,311
113
I understand your complaints, but do you realize how bad our RBs are? I don't know if I've seen a group this bad, talk about going down at first contact. Mark's is a 4 star recruit, has he just not put it together yet?
Actually a couple of them are pretty decent. Leach has no interest in a running game AT ALL. One dimensional offense has not worked in the SEC since Bama abandoned the Wishbone.
 

wdawg44

Sophomore
Jun 4, 2014
215
122
43
Marks is 19 and around 190 lb , I think he will be much stronger next year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar