These are links to the 1990 3a Championship game where Rustburg wins 7-6 over Nottoway. This was the Red Devil's 1st football championship with others coming in '93 (4A) & '00.
Last edited:
These are links to the 1990 3a Championship game where Rustburg wins 7-6 over Nottoway. This was the Red Devil's 1st football championship with others coming in '93 (4A) & '00.
I second the request for Danny Davis film. I think his senior year was 1988.Are there any tapes of rustburg with Danny Davis I know he played there around the late 80's.
So far all I've found is 9 games from the 90 season and one from 89, which does feature Charlie Davis, younger brother of Danny. Charlie was a good RB, but not as good as Danny. Charlie had less than 15 yds rushing for the game. I'll post the link below for the video from the 89 semifinal game between the Red Devils and the G Men of Graham. I was there at Mitchell Stadium and it wasn't pretty for the Devils as they lost 30-8. In 90 there was a semifinal rematch where Rustburg turned the tables winning 16-14.Are there any tapes of rustburg with Danny Davis I know he played there around the late 80's.
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026