For real I have to know

mike tice

Senior
Sep 30, 2022
537
849
93


Let's 17em up! Please baby Jesus ( I love you baby Jesus ). Don't let our stadium be taken over
 
  • Like
Reactions: GomJabbar

DawgNsuds

Senior
Jun 4, 2007
950
683
93
we'll be there, though it seems eerily similar to having a colonoscopy on your calendar
 

bolddogge

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2012
1,166
1,375
113
I'm 100% there. This year will be my 49th consecutive Egg Bowl and my son's 18th consecutive. I don't have a good feeling about what's going to happen on the field. But I'll be there to witness it in person regardless. Wife and daughter also say they'll attend.
 

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,760
2,322
113
My brother and I will be there watching quietly as Shapen breaks it up field for his patterned two yard gain.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,624
19,326
113
They are not going to take over the stadium. Black Friday at 11:00 A.M, day after thanksgiving. Sorry I don't see it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four