Football schedule 2012

danceswithchicks

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
51
0
0
Anyone got it? I know we have to replace La Tech. And 17 you to the first person to tell me to google it. I already did.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
are the 4 listed.

LaTech backed out and we're looking for a replacement, so I've heard.

SEC schedule won't be out until next year. I suspect that we'll play Auburn in the 3rd weekend and LSU in the 4th weekend. We'll play Arkansas right before Ole Miss and Alabama right before Arkansas. The rest is up for grabs. We'll have UK in there sometime and we'll have USC and Tennessee as the other 2 East opponents (I think...).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor