Focus on the positives

KDSTONE

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2004
6,104
4,015
40
I don't live in North Carolina and I feel bad for those that do. But coach K won 5 titles. They can't say they are a better program; they just are right at this moment. And they can't say that we stink; we won the ACC and made the Final Four. They do have bragging rights at the moment. But this year was much, much better than the last 2 years for Duke. I would bet Coach K takes a big picture approach to his career; I doubt he's going to stew on this loss for the rest of his life.
If they win tonight they will have 6 titles in the Coach K era. They can and will say they are the better program I think the programs are on equal footing but they can make that argument
 
  • Like
Reactions: christophero

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,153
9,692
108
Living here sucks ***. They're the worst fanbase in all of sports. I've never been a **** talker. I don't see the point in it. I have been hammered the last two days. I expect it to be the worst it has ever been after tonight's game.

Living here does suck, biggest scumbag fanbase in history. They outdo cowboys, Yankees, Red Sox, patriots etc. Most are
Illiterate rednecks mixed with rich scumbags
Hold the phone I stay in NC and it don’t suck . Learn to tune them out half don’t know one member on their team.
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,153
9,692
108
Living here sucks ***. They're the worst fanbase in all of sports. I've never been a **** talker. I don't see the point in it. I have been hammered the last two days. I expect it to be the worst it has ever been after tonight's game.

Living here does suck, biggest scumbag fanbase in history. They outdo cowboys, Yankees, Red Sox, patriots etc. Most are
Illiterate rednecks mixed with rich scumbags
No need for your last line there buddy hold your tone .
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke