I did for awhile, went to the lower Illinois river around Gore a lot.Since theres no outdoor sports board I’ll put this here. I recently picked up fly fishing. I’ve found out there is a LOT to know. Ive been to Roaring River, Taneycomo and the White River. Anyone fly fish?
Yeah I ended up going back to just light rods and reels . Couldn’t get the hang of the fly rod. I would recommend paying to fish dogwood canyon on the Arkansas Missouri border. Awesome place owned by Johnny Morris that owns bass pro shopsI’m having a ball, but making so many rookie mistakes. It’s a pretty steep learning curve
You should. It’s an amazing place and you are almost assured to catch a large rainbow. That’s very difficult in these unnatural stocked areas, like the lower Illinois river.I will give that a look!
Late to the party, but if you ever find your way to Norcal (Redding, not SF), let me know. Lots of great water on foot and in the drift boat.Since theres no outdoor sports board I’ll put this here. I recently picked up fly fishing. I’ve found out there is a LOT to know. Ive been to Roaring River, Taneycomo and the White River. Anyone fly fish?
Man I would love thatLate to the party, but if you ever find your way to Norcal (Redding, not SF), let me know. Lots of great water on foot and in the drift boat.
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set