The Eagles defensive line was something else in that game. Total domination.Google “Mummers play “Fly Eagles Fly”. Philadelphia String Bands are neighborhood social clubs that bind communities together. There will be Mummers marching through Philly today. Fly Eagles Fly
Too bad that you were too young to witness the Bears' dismantling of the New England Patriots in the 1986 Super Bowl: 46-10.That was one of the most enjoyable sporting events I've ever been fortunate to watch in my 41+ years on this Earth. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed such dominance by a team of which I'm a fan, especially with a championship on the line.
![]()
Of course you're a Philadelphia fanThat was one of the most enjoyable sporting events I've ever been fortunate to watch in my 41+ years on this Earth. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed such dominance by a team of which I'm a fan, especially with a championship on the line.
![]()
Philadelphia has Fly Iggles Fly, Chicago has:Too bad that you were too young to witness the Bears' dismantling of the New England Patriots in the 1986 Super Bowl: 46-10.
Buddy Ryan, Fridge as goal-line running back, the 46 defense, Ditka and a regular season record of 15-1. Legendary.
Philadelphia has Fly Iggles Fly, Chicago has:
Checkmate. Not even a Bears fan.
Philadelphia has Fly Iggles Fly, Chicago has:
Checkmate. Not even a Bears fan.
Payton should have gotten that carryToo bad that you were too young to witness the Bears' dismantling of the New England Patriots in the 1986 Super Bowl: 46-10.
Buddy Ryan, Fridge as goal-line running back, the 46 defense, Ditka and a regular season record of 15-1. Legendary.
Philadelphia has Fly Iggles Fly, Chicago has:
Checkmate. Not even a Bears fan.
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State