Florida baseball ranked #6 with a 16-11 record.

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
Will probably move up after losing weekend series to Mizzu, after all it's FLORIDA. LOL
Hope they continue to play this way when we visit them this coming weekend - we need all the help we can get.
 
May 27, 2012
1,255
834
113
Will probably move up after losing weekend series to Mizzu, after all it's FLORIDA. LOL
Hope they continue to play this way when we visit them this coming weekend - we need all the help we can get.
I'm not very optimistic about that series. It's been awhile since I've been this down on our baseball. I was thinking yesterday I was more optimistic with Holbrook until his last year 😏
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina