Florida 13 - MSST 1

Mike_Hawk

Redshirt
Jun 14, 2013
11
0
0
Lolololol you’re bragging about being a frequent poster on a internet message board for amateur sports hahahaha
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,327
12,311
113
If he hurries, he can reach 25 posts before his *** is banhammered.
 

Mike_Hawk

Redshirt
Jun 14, 2013
11
0
0
Losers in real life frequently engage with online communities under a pseudonym...couldn’t be me hahahah
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,367
10,715
113
Lol I triggered you with my post!

You gotta stay relaxed. Do you jerk off? How many times a week? Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day. Once in the morning, right after I work out. And then once right after lunch. I want to. That's not why I do it. I do it cause I 17n need to.Y ou're dealing with numbers. All day long, decimal points, high frequencies. Bang, bang, bang.
 
Last edited:

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
You gotta stay relaxed. Do you jerk off? How many times a week? Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day. Once in the morning, right after I work out. And then once right after lunch. I want to. That's not why I do it. I do it cause I 17n need to.Y ou're dealing with numbers. All day long, decimal points, high frequencies. Bang, bang, bang.
This is not a tip, this is a prescription.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,108
4,886
113
In 8 years,

Seems we have several like that.


And suspect they also have multiple personalities....(Multiple Names)
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
Guys Florida lives to play State in the SEC tourney. They have won 7 straight over the Dawgs in Hoover. It just means more since Mingione made his AH move in that SR in ‘12.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list