Flo guys

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,363
15,714
48
Do any of the gentleman involved with Flo on upper exec level post or read on here? I've got a few questions.
 

osu83

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2002
107
2
0
There's a place on Flo where you can message or email them. I don't remember where it is, but I used it while I was watching our Wyoming dual and they responded.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,363
15,714
48
CP and Willie may be too busy right now to comment or discuss on this board? I would like a response on here before I go emailing them privately.

I am excited and inspired by what Flo has done and will continue to do, which is why I would like to direct my question to those guys in a quasi-public format.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,363
15,714
48
Let me re-phrase that, I would like them to post an email here...I cannot find one easily on Flo?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  3. 03 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set