Flirida Game 1

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
Boom!! Man, what a start! Getting Gilly back and Casas hitting again has been YUGE!!
 

Whatever1

Junior
Mar 27, 2022
442
377
63
Also, I'm not one to talk about commentators, but Christ, it is clear who they are pulling for here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: R3kt

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
What’s the TV situation? I’m out of the house, and when I click the game on the ESPN app, I’m getting NFL today droning on and on. I guess with the delay they have the programming crossed up. Any tips?
 

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
1,914
1,914
113
Gotta say our mechanics look pretty good for this time of year.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
Hicks is looking good! He’s going to be a good one! One mistake against Riviera. But light last out other than that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cackmandu

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
1,914
1,914
113
Lecroy leads off the 3rd. He flyed out but you could tell he was trying to get on base as the leadoff. If we get beat we get beat but I like what we are doing here.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
Lecroy leads off the 3rd. He flyed out but you could tell he was trying to get on base as the leadoff. If we get beat we get beat but I like what we are doing here.
Totally different approach - like somebody flipped a switch and we are back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blues man

Whatever1

Junior
Mar 27, 2022
442
377
63
Bottom of the order and McGillis goes down in order and we are letting Sproats get into a groove unfortunately. Need the pitching and defense to hold strong until he leaves the game.
 

Whatever1

Junior
Mar 27, 2022
442
377
63
Hicks gets another quick inning. Just 9 pitches this half. Still 3-2 us, going to the 5th
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Live updates: South Carolina: 38 No. 16 Florida: 19 (FINAL)
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What does GG Banks' commitment mean for the Gamecocks?
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks commits to the Gamecocks