So, the DB from Detroit who's supposed to visit Darryl Flemister, is he Zerons kid? The TE who played back in the day and had a few years in the pro's with Washington I believe...
Got a cool story bro. When Zeron was a player I met up with him on the field once and called him Flem.So, the DB from Detroit who's supposed to visit Darryl Flemister, is he Zerons kid? The TE who played back in the day and had a few years in the pro's with Washington I believe...
No relation.So, the DB from Detroit who's supposed to visit Darryl Flemister, is he Zerons kid? The TE who played back in the day and had a few years in the pro's with Washington I believe...
Was this before or after he trucked you?Got a cool story bro. When Zeron was a player I met up with him on the field once and called him Flem.![]()
Flemister was a 'DUDE' in HS.Was this before or after he trucked you?
Before.Was this before or after he trucked you?
$$$$$$$$$$$$He is visiting Iowa and Indiana. Hawks use to win more than they lost to Indiana on the recruiting trail. Hard to believe how things have changed.
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days