Flarda game thread

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
This defense is ...
Dumpster Fire GIF by Scorpion Dagger
 

Bulldawg56

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2008
151
138
43
We HAD to get a TD there and had more than enough chances. Also, I love how our defense keeps finally making a tackle right after FL gets the first down or close to it. It’s like they keep falling forward 8-10 yards during a tackle.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
We have gone from competitive to end of Croom start of Mullen bad in 20 months! This is horrible.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
Instead of NIL, I’m putting money against State every game from now on. That way if we we lose, I still win. If I lose, we still win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list