I’m not seeing anyone giving the offense a pass?I get the defense is bad. But why does this offense get a pass? This is like Croom bad offense. Horrible offense.
I’m not seeing anyone giving the offense a pass?I get the defense is bad. But why does this offense get a pass? This is like Croom bad offense. Horrible offense.
He’s taking Scaterboo’s spot.Mertz looking to enter the Heisman convo after today. We are MState.
Now be nice. Don't be ugly. You have to remember that some fans on here are actually retarded and they get to post too.So glad we finally got away from that antiquated air raid. Now we got showtime. Pass to.the left for 2 yard loss. Pass to the right for 1 yard loss. Incomplete over the middle. Punt. Repeat
WTH defensive alignment was that on 3rd and 9? 4 DL, no LB’s. QB just runs off tackle for 15 yardsThree plays- three first downs.
They'll score before halftime.
We are not beating UMASSMaaaaybe two wins. Big maybe.
I have never seen defensive coaches fired at Mississippi State in the middle of the season, but we are really getting close to it.We are so poorly coached. Entire defense
They have not been taught the proper technique.I don’t understand how you can be SO bad at tackling and make it on any college football team at any level.
Should have been after the last 2 weeks!I have never seen defensive coaches fired at Mississippi State in the middle of the season, but we are really getting close to it.
They make up for it by being out of position.I don’t understand how you can be SO bad at tackling and make it on any college football team at any level.
The fact that we gave this clown a chance is messed up. What a clownI have never seen defensive coaches fired at Mississippi State in the middle of the season, but we are really getting close to it.
You would think that they would have at least learned something before making it onto an SEC team. This is even worse than the Sirmon years.They have not been taught the proper technique.
I don't always agree with Trojan, but this is 100% true!!!!Defense staff needs to be gone tomorrow
I had high hopes for lebby even though I preferred an experienced coach but he showed why I wanted an experienced coach because he hired a disaster for a staffI don't always agree with Trojan, but this is 100% true!!!!
Three plays- three first downs.
They'll score before halftime.
Even on D. They've got to be better than what’s out there now.Craver and creed need to be on the field at all times
Yep. Every mistake we made in hiring last years coaching staff, we doubled down & made the same mistakes again this year.I had high hopes for lebby even though I preferred an experienced coach but he showed why I wanted an experienced coach because he hired a disaster for a staff
They’ll have two incompletions this halfHALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS
Hevesy at least got something out of his boys. He was an *** and wasn't great at recruiting but he got his boys playing hard.Is Hutzler the new Hevesy????
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list