Speaking of… I missed our games picks. Who did they pick?11:07 and Gameday is still making picks instead of going to the game. What is happening?
Hail State!Well that was a stellar opening possession.
I thought the same thing.It would be funny if they reviewed that and said it was targeting.
I don’t think next man up can either.1st down on that drive though . 2 weeks in a row Shapen couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn. Next man up.
Definitely worst coachedOur O line may be the worst in the country
That would be about the amount that I would want to hear Creed on a given day.Play Creed .... when Creed makes a catch.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?