flagpole meeting

Xcross

Junior
Aug 24, 2010
1,393
395
0
Sorry guys , did not make the flagpole in time . Had a little car trouble and finally made it to the game . I was sitting with some fans and noticed this one middle aged man that kept checking me out . I think he has put an X on my back . lol What a great game ! Super fan bass . Support for the RED PRIDE NATION was great ! I would like to thank the Players , Coaches , and even my fellow fans for a Great Championship Season . Lots of nice people wear RED ! I will make a prediction , Riverheads will return to Salem next season ! So much talent and great coaches . Talked to some Sussex folks at dinner and they can be proud of their team as well .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bama1985
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span