Flagg cancels Kansas visit

ukgold

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2016
1,523
1,591
48
alot of pressure landing #1 guys, Scheyer up to the challenge
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,548
17,857
67
I think he committed to Duke the day he was born. He will be the first white american #1 pick since Bill Walton I believe? 49 years ago. Will be 50 years the year Flagg is drafted, ironic?
I like your take, but this will be blown out of proportion by the media. So who knows what happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBlackNWhite

Dr.LutherSan

All-American
Sep 6, 2019
4,542
9,152
113
If I'm that kid, I'm following the NIL money. He's probably the most hyped player in the legal NIL era.
 

Mike-D

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
50,472
75,686
113
I think he committed to Duke the day he was born. He will be the first white american #1 pick since Bill Walton I believe? 49 years ago. Will be 50 years the year Flagg is drafted, ironic?

He's definitely a #1 pick when he comes out.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,235
113
DuKeS rEcRuItInG wIlL fAlL oFf AfTeR rAt FaCe LeAvEs.
How you felt when you made this post:

 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
DuKeS rEcRuItInG wIlL fAlL oFf AfTeR rAt FaCe LeAvEs.
There team has but recruiting hasn't . YET. I think he will continue to suck as a coach and it will catch up with Duke . But it hasn't yet. I would bet money on them not getting past the sweet 16 under him though . Truly.
 

BlueBlackNWhite

Freshman
Jun 28, 2023
103
95
0
There team has but recruiting hasn't . YET. I think he will continue to suck as a coach and it will catch up with Duke . But it hasn't yet. I would bet money on them not getting past the sweet 16 under him though . Truly.
How much? Getting past the Sweet 16 shouldn't be an issue for this Duke team which is loaded with 5-star non-freshman talent.
 

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
It's a slow domino effect: the recruiting will fall off after the call coddling by the refs, the blind eye of the ncaa enforcement and the label of media darling are lost. This stuff takes a minute...
The one thing I'll say about Coach K, as much as I disliked him and us UK fans disliked him, he had a fiery edge to him that probably helped him some with the refs and others. I don't see that with Scheyer. He seems extremely soft to me. Will that matter? Will that type of personality bleed into his teams? Will they have enough talent to overcome? Time will tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gharding07

9dukejames

Senior
Jan 25, 2019
410
623
0
It's a slow domino effect: the recruiting will fall off after the call coddling by the refs, the blind eye of the ncaa enforcement and the label of media darling are lost. This stuff takes a minute...
It will more likely be like Lucy jerking the football away from Charlie Brown. I have a strong feeling that similar comments will still be being made a decade from now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBlackNWhite
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  2. 02 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  4. 04 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today