Flabloser's home attendance calculator

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
Base crowd: 30,000
First home game: +19,000
..against SE Louisiana: -2,000
TV hype: -1,500
Momentum from last week: -8,000
Good weather bonus: +1,250
SEC game: 0
Deer hunting off-season: +3,000

Prediction: 41,750
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
I'm planning on going because, well, what else am I going to do... May as well go get some good food tailgating while I'm there. I'm liking the calculator. I don't think 41K is too far out of the realm of possibility....
 

GuyBehindtheGuy

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2008
165
0
0
Is this scientific? Can I attribute it on air?

You know, I can see it now... the FlabLoser MSU Attendance Calculator presented by Triangle Federal Credit Union... one triangle, one credit union...

It's gold... pure TV gold...
 

3000lbchicken

Senior
May 1, 2006
2,015
484
83
Dove season (or any other) can't open on a holiday weekend, so the first full weekend of dove season is this weekend. I'd subtract that 3000 for deer season being off and then some. Especially since we lost the opener to LaTech.</p>
 

615dawg

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2007
7,282
4,813
113
Flab Loser's attendance calculator officially has a margin of error of 0.5%

The good weather bonus was underestimated by 188 or so.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense