I see the match coming down to the counter attacks of Fix . I predict 6-3 dec in favor of Fix. What’s everyone else’s prediction?
I mean he beat Erneste pretty decently.I'm picking Desanto to win because I love GIA. I'm afraid if he gets beaten he will throw such a tantrum that it tears the building down. Plus, I fear for the safety of the folks in the first several rows.
I would love to see Fix break him...we just haven't seen that man in awhile.
I hope John would not allow an OSU wrestler to pull that crap.Looks like a quality piece of trash
Also keep your eye on Terry, could be 2 points if also a loss of mat control point for the coach having to drag his wrestler off the mat again.DeSanto is definitely the bad boy of college wrestling. He has came on lately but I think Fix will win. And it’s very possible he will cost the Hawks a team point after the match.
Although isnt Desanto not very good on bottom?One of the fascinating things to me about OSU/Iowa is to see the game plans by both coaching staffs and if the wrestlers can execute them.
For Fix vs DeSanto, I think Daton should make it a takedown battle and conserve energy while on top. Daton rode Erneste & Bridges, but I don't think that's a good strategy against DeSanto - Suriano picked up 2 stall calls on top and then seemed winded at the end.
I'll go Daton by 2 or 3 points.
Although isnt Desanto not very good on bottom?
It’s not hard to see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF