Just saw this. His Cybertruck caught on fire and he inhaled a lot of smoke but should be ok. No major injuries.
Edit: link
Hopefully the kid turns out fine. I hate the look of the trucks.Whew. That's a relief. Side note...The fires in the Cybertruck seem to be a real thing. I let my deposit go a couple years ago. But they are still really cool looking.
Terrible news but praying he will be OK. On a side note, those Cyber Trucks are maybe the ugliest vehicle ever made. We laugh at them every time we see one and wonder what kind of person thinks they are good looking enough to spend that kind of money on them. Just really butt ugly.Hopefully the kid turns out fine. I hate the look of the trucks.
Whew. That's a relief. Side note...The fires in the Cybertruck seem to be a real thing. I let my deposit go a couple years ago. But they are still really cool looking.
Electric Vehicles for ya.Whew. That's a relief. Side note...The fires in the Cybertruck seem to be a real thing. I let my deposit go a couple years ago. But they are still really cool looking.
I have seen several up close. They look like **** and I like Elon. It is just a god aweful looking vehicle.Whew. That's a relief. Side note...The fires in the Cybertruck seem to be a real thing. I let my deposit go a couple years ago. But they are still really cool looking.
Buy a Toyota Land CruiserWhew. That's a relief. Side note...The fires in the Cybertruck seem to be a real thing. I let my deposit go a couple years ago. But they are still really cool looking.
Terrible news but praying he will be OK. On a side note, those Cyber Trucks are maybe the ugliest vehicle ever made. We laugh at them every time we see one and wonder what kind of person thinks they are good looking enough to spend that kind of money on them. Just really butt ugly.
Crazy man, out at 5am and he was in a cyber truck so something really bad happened In that tank.Just saw that- wow!
Flashbacks to Terrence Clarke. Very sad.
Prayers up.
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat