2 weeks off for continued trolling
He’s won that game at least 40 times in his career. This sucks we don’t have him.
He’s won that game at least 40 times in his career. This sucks we don’t have him.
Really, Mrs. Fitzgerald? You had to create a second thread with the exact same message?He’s won that game at least 40 times in his career. This sucks we don’t have him.
Fitz had a good record against Iowa. Who knows how he would do this time. This speculation is silly, and OP is obviously trolling.Iowa hung 33 on us the last time Fitz faced them.
Yes because my pregame intuition proved to be correct. Braun pissed down his leg in this game.Really, Mrs. Fitzgerald? You had to create a second thread with the exact same message?
Yes because my pregame intuition proved to be correct. Braun pissed down his leg in this game.
I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.How?
I literally lol'd at this. Thanks, dude!!I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
This is a very funny troll.I literally lol'd at this. Thanks, dude!!
Yes because my pregame intuition proved to be correct. Braun pissed down his leg in this game.
Seems like a reliable source.I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
NU's new interim coach against one of the great successful BIG coaches? 10-7. While not a victory, this was huge. Get a grip.I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
He’s not coming back. Think Bobby knight and Indiana. He won’t set foot on that campus again for decades, if ever. And his legend will grow in your mind. But, no, he would have lost this game too.He’s won that game at least 40 times in his career. This sucks we don’t have him.
The only one pissing down their pant leg seems to be you.I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis