First to post?

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,823
26,520
113
Hmm. I don't see a forum named the Test(icle) Board. This is fantastic! 🍻
 

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Migrated over. Glad I read the rules to get on here again. Logging out and back in got rid of the pesky "insufficient posting privileges".

Formerly,
lazydave841 (new handle made in haste to try to get back to posting)
djr4rebs (got locked out under this name, which was from a HS I used to follow, hence the newer handle)
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  3. 03 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  4. 04 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?