First time I've ever seen that

Bubba Fett

Joined Oct 6, 2000
Feb 1, 2022
2,254
2,177
113
stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
 
  • Like
Reactions: HWGcock and 92Pony

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
998
1,069
93
Just gotta find more offense.

I mean, if you're gonna allow your SEC opponents to average 9.3 RPG (40 runs this series), it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to realize you gotta score double digits every time to have a chance at a W.

Sounds like a week full of BP ahead of them.
 

mavcock

Redshirt
Apr 19, 2002
32
27
18
I listened to the whole damn game and this was the most demoralizing loss I've ever seen. Coach isn't the problem but he will get the axe at the end of the season.
 

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,271
3,231
113
Did RT plan for it to turn out this way 🤷‍♂️
If he wanted to destroy the program, that mission has been accomplished.
 

Harvard Gamecock

All-Conference
May 5, 2014
3,331
3,064
113
Just gotta find more offense.

I mean, if you're gonna allow your SEC opponents to average 9.3 RPG (40 runs this series), it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to realize you gotta score double digits every time to have a chance at a W.

Sounds like a week full of BP ahead of them.
A rocket surgeon ? :D
 

shiverz

Joined Jan 19, 2002
Jan 19, 2002
53
101
33
I think we just hit rock bottom. This will be the turning point of the season. I did think the game before was rock bottom.😏
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Slowing down this facet of Florida’s offense will be a priority for South Carolina
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Florida Gators
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football 'He hit a gear': Kendal Briles evaluates LaNorris Sellers' latest performance