Everyone knows PSU run game sucked last year. Everyone knows it will be emphasized this year. I expect first PSU offensive play to be a play action pass to WR on a slant. Either Tinsley or Washington. Second play will be a run. What say you?
Everyone knows PSU run game sucked last year. Everyone knows it will be emphasized this year. I expect first PSU offensive play to be a play action pass to WR on a slant. Either Tinsley or Washington. Second play will be a run. What say you?
RPO, Singleton gets the handoff, tackled in backfield six yards behind the line, fumble, scooped by Purdue for 6 points.
Then I guess it wouldn't be a play, huh?Franklin calls a TO.
This was my first thought as well but Clifford keeps it and gets tackled 10 yds behind LOS. No fumble. 2nd and 20 on our 5 yard line.RPO, Singleton gets the handoff, tackled in backfield six yards behind the line, fumble, scooped by Purdue for 6 points.
Then I guess it wouldn't be a play, huh?
I didn't realize you played football for Purdue. It's nice you have hour lines. I am assuming the hash marks that most football fields use are "Minute markers?"Purdue will win the toss and take the ball first. I kick off will we return to the 27 hour line and tackled by Kobe King. Purdue’s first play will be a quick out to the right side with Joey Porter Junior making the tackle
I think by writing TO he meant turnover.Then I guess it wouldn't be a play, huh?
Voice to text didn’t work out so well for that postI didn't realize you played football for Purdue. It's nice you have hour lines. I am assuming the hash marks that most football fields use are "Minute markers?"
Replaced by Pat Devlin (he has 2 years of eligibility left)Clifford under center. Fakes to Lee. Goes back to pass and is sacked. His ribs are broken: replaced byChristian Veilleux.
That would definitely be offensive.Replaced by Pat Devlin (he has 2 years of eligibility left)
Due to the number of Canadian players, PSU now always kicks on 3rd down.Clifford under center with three backs behind him.
He splits out wide left, two of the backs then motion and set outside of our two tight ends.
The ball is snapped, looks like a run up the middle but instead is a quick kick that goes for 60 yds.
An inadvertent whistle brings the ball back to replay the down, the Big 2 (12)(14) officiating crew didn’t know you could kick the ball prior to fourth down.
FIFYClifford under center with three backs behind him.
He splits out wide left, two of the backs then motion and set outside of our two tight ends.
The ball is snapped, looks like a run up the middle but instead is a quick kick that goes for 60 yds.
An inadvertent whistle brings the ball back to replay the down, the Big 2 (12)(14) officiating crew didn’t know you could drop kick the ball prior to fourth down.
I would bet money on this one.Clifford hands off to Lee. Lee is immediately met in the backfield by three pu defenders. Loss of four yards. 2nd and 14.
Coach Fleck and Coach Franklin must be brothers from another mother. I swear Fleck has never made to two minutes before the half with a time-out.Franklin calls a TO.
Thanks for this. I was just about to make a “boy, is this board cold” post but maybe later.83 yard TD run!
And their receivers and backs can run towards the line of scrimmage before the snap.Due to the number of Canadian players, PSU now always kicks on 3rd down.
Called back on the one holding flag the Big Ten refs throw the entire game.83 yard TD run!
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September