Is it? Know the headquarters are in Arkansas. Founder lived in Arkansas. The company has been given Arkansas a lot of $$ over the years. It’s kind of remarkable Arkansas hasn’t done better with Walmart / Tyson families being donors.Tyson... Chinese owned.
That's news to me. You may be confusing it with Smithfield. Last time I checked (like last year), both Tyson and Foster Farms are American owned.Tyson... Chinese owned.
I think Fried Chicken knows something about this.Is it? Know the headquarters are in Arkansas. Founder lived in Arkansas. The company has been given Arkansas a lot of $$ over the years. It’s kind of remarkable Arkansas hasn’t done better with Walmart / Tyson families being donors.
I guess that's better than "Chicken Nads"?
GamecockCentral Football
Live updates: South Carolina: 20 No. 24 Kentucky: 17 (Third Quarter)
GamecockCentral Football
Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Football
Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky