Lol, I know. Tons of football left though.3 and out to start against the worst defense in football.
Is that a good thing? Ok, OK... I'll stop posting today. This is not going to be a good day, win or lose.Lol, I know. Tons of football left though.
OMG! They just scored!Is that a good thing? Ok, OK... I'll stop posting today. This is not going to be a good day, win or lose.
I would agree if I recognized more than one name on the offense (hyperbole alert)Someone needs to be fired, not sure who, maybe just everyone.
Run up the middle for 2, run up the middle for 3, then the big decision - throw an incomplete pass or interception. Sigh.....We're gonna have a small crowd today, even by NU non-conference standards.
It's all about that 40-point spread today, fellas.
I'm so sorry you are at this messThis is the first game I’ve attended this year. On television you don’t get the same sense of how poor the quality of this football is. UMass just doesn’t really have any players that could play in the Big Ten. What is wrong with us I could not say.
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field