I like our defense! Let's go CT! Unleash the animalpls pls 4 man rush
Not sure that is true our D is good.Fortunately Iowa offense just as bad.
twice in a rowGreat to see the D get off the field so quickly.
I swear, I thought we were playing in Iowa because I was just listening to the sound without the picture in the car. The crowd is clearly pro-Iowa.Iowa fans are louder than NU
nothing new..I swear, I thought we were playing in Iowa because I was just listening to the sound without the picture in the car. The crowd is clearly pro-Iowa.
These TOs only give the Defense a chance to think about it and decide what to do. It takes away any momentum we have going for this short 4th and 1.
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis