First-half thread for Columbia vs. NU

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,045
3,227
98
I'm not at the game today but thought I would start the thread...
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,417
62
Looks like we're entirely dependent on three-pointers. I wish we'd just pound it inside. Post up multiple guys.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,875
2,367
113
Come on Cats!! Entertain us! Just painful to watch at times.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,417
62
Glad I was cheap and didn't spring for the $9.95. Looks like an awful game just following the play by play.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,875
2,367
113
Law is carrying the team. He's worth the $9.95.

Bryant McIntosh is in the house.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,417
62
Sounds like the Cats started hitting shots late. Can't believe we ended up with 37 the way this thing started. Hope for a strong finish.
 

Alvious

Senior
Sep 6, 2010
2,688
416
83
Is there anybody at this game? No students and the bowl game in San Diego.
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
Wasn't paying attention much to the crown watching on BTN2go, but they certainly sounded loud. I think that it was "take a kid to the game" day, so that might have had something to do with that...
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana