First Duke Game

Nov 2, 2008
765
37
0
I am looking to attend the Furman game on November 20. I am from WI so I will be flying down, but was wondering if any of you had tips for where to get tickets reasonably, where to stay, and what to do on the other days in the NC area. I am bringing my girlfriend so I would also like to do other fun things besides having her consumed with Duke basketball and contemplating our relationship. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, open to anything.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver