First #1 seed to fall

Shatterthesky22

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2018
1,802
1,571
0
Who do you think will it be? Zags?
Tough question as all four are really good. I'm gonna go with the Heels though, as I think they're the most susceptible to allowing a team to get hot. Could be wrong though, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see 4 1 seeds in the FF.
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
Depends on which side plays first on final four Saturday. Either UVA or Gonzaga
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I think Gonzaga or Virginia will be the first 1 seed to lose and whichever of those 2 that doesn’t lose first will be the second to lose then I think UNC will be the third to lose. I believe Duke will be the only 1 seed that won’t lose.
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I think Gonzaga or Virginia will be the first 1 seed to lose and whichever of those 2 that doesn’t lose first will be the second to lose then I think UNC will be the third to lose. I believe Duke will be the only 1 seed that won’t lose.

We are gonna lose.....



We are gonna lose the best player in the country and the final 4 MVP when he is the first player selected in the draft!!
 

meisperplexed

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
1,147
1,002
0
I think the Zags will go out first if FSU is still in it. If not, then probably UNC because of the refs. Them mean old refs cost them so many games, you know? The one and two seeds are stronger than usual this year, so I don't think any are eliminated this weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shatterthesky22

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
What scares me about Duke is Duke beating themselves. If I were playing Duke then I'd leave them wide open from three. We'll jack them up every opportunity and shoot ourselves into a loss. That's the main way I that I see us lose in this tourney.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
Virginia down by 12 with 8:10 left in the first half. Are they really going to be the second 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed after being the first 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed and for the second year in a row?
 
  • Like
Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN and dbav

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I think he would, too. Dang it'd suck for him tho haha

He handled that first press conference great. I bet the second one would be much more uncomfortable. With all that said. I bet UVA wins this in double digits
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mpm277
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7