Fireplace Mantel

Wally12

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
50,759
62,642
113
Anywhere in OKC/Edmond to get a good (but not break the bank) fireplace mantel? The house I bought has the little cheap, pansy *** mantel that looks like it was made from crown molding or something. Not gonna work. I need something that will cover a good amount of the fireplace as well as help redirect some of the heat since I plan to mount my TV on the fireplace as well. My dad had suggested Renaissance Wood, does anyone else have a suggestion? If I can figure out how to post a picture on here of the fireplace, I will.
 

fasteddie

All-American
Jul 5, 2001
9,187
6,240
108
Woodline enterprises http://woodlineco.com/mantel.htm
He does good work not sure what his prices are like on mantels though. He can be on the expensive side at times, others not so bad. Have used him on custom corbels/brackets for some jobs.
 
Last edited:

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,162
24,885
113
Ours came from Renaissance Wood and I used briwax and distressed it with a sock full of nails, screws, etc.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers