When does his contract expire? (Besides not soon enough ).....
When does his contract expire? (Besides not soon enough ).....
I was following you, but out of habit it seemed like the right thing to say. Hard to break a habit, and I certainly hope I don't have a relapse soon.I hope you didn't take my post seriously.
Who’s going to pay for it ? Montgomery already reduced his salary to keep the assistants from taking a pay cut .I was following you, but out of habit it seemed like the right thing to say. Hard to break a habit, and I certainly hope I don't have a relapse soon.
Proper answer today would be we still need a dedicated offensive coordinator.
The Milkman would take a moderated salary for a chance to be OC rather than a WR coach, in a much better conference with much better visibility, at his alma mater.Who’s going to pay for it ?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener