FIRE COHEN!!!111!1!

Nov 1, 2009
60
0
0
I wasn't going to be so blunt about it but yeah, I'm right there with you. We had a lot of guys on here show their *** a few games into SEC play. It would be like us starting the football season out with Alabama, LSU and Florida...losing all three in overtime and saying we should fire Mullen. I gained a lot of respect tonight for our players and our coaching staff. We showed some fight.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit