Fire CAL

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,311
6,967
66
You're way too negative. If you don't have anything positive to say, just keep it to yourself.
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rmattox

ukdoc11

Junior
Aug 24, 2005
852
315
63
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.

We don't win a title every year, so if we don't win this one, it will be OK.

But, fire Cal? You are a idiot!
 

throatpoker

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
63,107
2,398
0
 

mjj_2K

All-American
Jul 11, 2010
12,598
7,284
113
Actually pretty wily by the OP. He gets to be a relentlessly negative jagov while pretending to make fun of the jagovs who are even more relentlessly negative than he is.

Hey, I don't think UK will win the title this year, either. But I want them to. Does the OP? Or would he rather they lose so he can score some points with his message board grudges?

Hard to tell.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Does that only go for non sunshine pumpers?

Uh...it goes for many bashing these winning UK Wildcats.....this IS a UK site....who'd a thunk some on here are seriously offended by bashers of the players and the team....

At least wait until after their last game to bash them.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality