Finally watching man in the high castle

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I don't know what took me so long to start it, but I'm really enjoying it. I wonder how many seasons it can run? Feels like they must build to a resolution, but once that happens it's over. Don't think they can keep the tension going too long, before it gets tedious, but halfway through season two it's really terrific. Thanks to those who recommended.
 

davidallen

Heisman
Aug 15, 2006
29,433
14,442
0
These types of stories kinda piss me off in the climax but a great ride to that point. Watched 2 seasons of MIHT - not sure how they were going to deal with the book ending.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
These types of stories kinda piss me off in the climax but a great ride to that point. Watched 2 seasons of MIHT - not sure how they were going to deal with the book ending.

Haven't read the book. Is the show closely mirroring it?
 

gopokes2003

Senior
Feb 6, 2002
8,914
434
0
I don't know what took me so long to start it, but I'm really enjoying it. I wonder how many seasons it can run? Feels like they must build to a resolution, but once that happens it's over. Don't think they can keep the tension going too long, before it gets tedious, but halfway through season two it's really terrific. Thanks to those who recommended.
It will last a total of 4 seasons. It is based on the book, the authors notes and a half finished sequel. This is all from comic con.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidallen
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers